Monday, February 25, 2008

Out for refurb.

After wrestling with the vanity for a few days, and then wrestling with the tub drain for another few days, I've got most of the bathroom out. I took my time and was very careful, as I want to be able to put everything back in after I've had a chance to clean it up and rebuild what needs rebuilding. I could have new custom cabinetry made, but I like the utilitarian feel of the original furniture and cabinetry.
Hey Frank, your trailer is one year newer than mine, but your tub is 17 days older.
On the bench and ready to be cleaned up for re-use.
This is the only spot on the vanity that will need to be cut away. I need to decide if I want to just replace the rotten wood, or replace the entire vanity front with new plywood. Opinions? Keep in mind that I am not a woodworker.

No comments: