Sunday, May 18, 2008

Some time to work.

The wife and kids were still in the Adirondacks today, so I had a good chunk of time to play in the Airstream after getting out of work at 1:00pm. I pulled the lower interior walls out in the back, and was very surprised to see that the insulation was in such good shape. I've heard horror stories about mouse urine soaked insulation, dead critters, etc. It was raining pretty good today, and it looks like water is getting in someplace and making it moist in the rear curbside corner. I'll have to investigate that further.
Next step: Get all the elevator bolts out of the floor, get the screws out that are helping hold the c-channel in place, cut the floor, and get ready for some welding. I love working with metal, so I can't wait to get at it.

1 comment:

Rob & Zoe' Baker said...

John, it's looking good. East Coast VAC is June 19th... get crackin!