Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cash Cow.

Please excuse the interruption. This is the 1968 Triumph that I just finished building. I picked it up as a project last summer and have been tinkering with it ever since. When the Airstream came along last February, I knew I had to finish the bike soon or else it would never get done. So for the past few months I have split my time between the Triumph and the Airstream. Now that the bike is finished, it will be going up on Ebay to generate some cash for the trailer project. I've now built a couple of these bikes and it is very theraputic, and also quite profitable. I made many parts for this in my shop, including the piston tail light, fender, kickstand, battery box, killer crossover exhaust pipes, seat mounts, brake and shift rod, re-worked fork internals, and much more. I'll be sorry so see it go, but then there's that georgeous Airstream behind the shop that needs my lovin'.

No comments: