Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More Frame Work.

Last night after work I got back out to the shop for a couple hours. I had to take a break when my son came to tell me that there was water coming out of the ceiling below one of the bathrooms. Seems one of the boys was experimenting with hydrodynamics and wave theory during his bath. Nice. Oh well, it'll give me a good story to tell around the Thanksgiving table in years to come.
This in one of the welds, half ground down. My welder is only working on 110 volts, but I was able to get good penetration for a good, strong weld.
Weld all fininshed. It's not perfect, but if there are any imperfections that are visible after it's all mounted on the trailer, I'll fill it with lead and smooth it out.
Harbor Freight tools rock!
Don't forget to wear a long sleeve shirt when you weld. I earned myself a nice sunburn on my left arm. Sometimes I'm stupid.

1 comment:

Frank Yensan said...

stupid about the sunburn or the tools? I re read the post, it is both....